Wednesday, March 4, 2015

LA Splash Cosmetics Lip Couture Review

I have a new addiction and I have to blame my dear friend, MIMO, who sent this packages of lipstick. She said I will love it because this liquid lipstick is extremely matte and has an amazing long lasting formula. I don't know whether this lipstick contains parabens or not, but they mention it that the products are animal-friendly or in another way of saying "they didn't test it to animal". I really wish that this product is also parabens-free but I still have no answer until now. I googled about it but the fact remains unclear.
But let's talk about why I love this liquid lips so much.

LA Splash "Charmed" is a great Dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills "Pure Hollywood"





NO FILTER / UNEDITED

1. PRICE

The price is extremely cheap and affordable. I have no complains at all with the price. It costs around $12-$14 here in Indonesia. Not bad.

2. SHADE RANGE

It provides the range from warm to cool tone which I enjoy so much. Because more variations are good. It gives you the various way to mix the shades too.

3. THE TEXTURE

I find LA Splash a little buttery and dries really fast on my lips. Maybe it is different in some people's case but it works just fine with me. And it is sooo common that you must apply lipbalm before putting any lipstick on. Just a friendly reminder.

4. PACKAGING

It's not bad at all. La Splash adapted the looks of Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lips packaging concept. Transparent/glass tube with graphired logo.




5. LONG LASTING

I had breakfast and lunch, the lips stood strong through the whole meals. Until I ate something fried and it started to fade a little. But it was not completely vanished. I got to say, it was pretty impressive for such an affordable lipstick.






CONCLUSION

I intend to post this upside down LOL
I think this liquid lipstick worths the rave. The price definitely makes it better. And the quality was not disappointing at all. At least the lipstick works great on me and I just ordered another 4 shades to add more to my collection! Speaking about a lipstick freak hahaha :D


No comments:

Post a Comment